Thursday, May 21, 2015

Looking back: Teen Mum #2





Positive #1

So thankful I chose to hang out with other like-minded mums. It encouraged me to keep going and to know that I wasn't alone in my parenting journey.

Positive #2

So grateful that I was able to stay at home when my two girls were tiny and then to only work part time when they were at school.

I loved spending time with them, just playing and doing craft and being present for all their milestones. I have a record of the little things they used to do and say and that is a lovely memory now.

Wish

I do wish I had been more firm with my bossy child when she was young. I paid for it later as we had to deal with bigger issues in her pre-teen years.

I enjoy my two beautiful teen girls now and have a lovely relationship with each of them.